Pages

Tuesday 4 September 2012

Snake story

Snakes are obviously my passion as I'm was born in the Year of Snake. So...
It was an early autumn when I suddenly realized that I want to knit a snake. I've already crocheted the little one when I was a child. But this time I wanted to make a big one - a Snake. Unfortunately there wasn't place for it in my room. And I asked my friends if somebody wants to get such a present - but nobody wanted.
I was trying to find a place when the relatives of my husband visited us - together with his little cousin Denis. I asked the boy too, without any hope - boys prefer cars and pistols... But what a great surprise it was for me, when he agreed with pleasure!
I knitted with light heart, and my hands didn't let me down: Denis and Snake liked each other!
 They play together...
 And have a rest together...
Denis loves his Snake, and for this it keeps away from troubles the boy, who was born in the year of Snake... 

No comments:

Post a Comment